We serve clients in Greater Charlotte, NC and all surrounding locations including Myers Park, Dilworth and Ballantyne.
Handy Andy Services can help you convert the unfinished basement in to an awesome living space that meets your individual needs. From increasing the value of your home significantly at a relatively small cost, a basement completion provides additional space to be that much dreamed of game room, bar/entertainment room, theatre/media room or the perfect in-law or guest suite and much more. Trust that Handy Andy Services understands what is needed to get the job done right for you.
The competitive advantage of selecting Handy Andy Services as your provider of choice is our ability to deliver absolute quality outcomes, seamless orchestration and execution of activities across multiple crews while ensuring speed to deliver and timeliness. Communication with the client throughout the project, status updates and recommendations are part of our execution strategy.
When finishing or upgrading your basement, always consider the following:
We provide all the below services that makes your basement livable space.
- Framing for rooms, closets, storage etc
- Drywall and acoustic drop ceilings
- Kitchen & bar area
- Trim and Painting
- Custom fireplace
- Full or half Bathroom
- Bar Area
- Resale Value : Consider the resale value of your home and the amount of equity that is being added. Most basement upgrades recover 90% of their value however over spending may not achieve that desired value unless its purpose is for pure comfort.
- Budget : Determine your budget and the key needs in your basement that are must haves and prioritize thereafter. Sacrificing many “Like to have” for critical “must have’s” can keep you within budget for your basement completion.
- Use Of Space : Do not create areas that will not be utilized. It will consume maintenance costs and is akin to a car that sits in the garage that requires insurance and routine maintenance.
- Access, ventilation, lighting : Easy access to the basement area from inside and outside is critical for optimal value assessments and ease of use. Ventilation and lighting is critical as sections of the basement are below ground and grade level. Choosing open windows and plenty of lighting will make the basement a year round livable space.
- Bathroom and kitchen area : Incorporating a bathroom and kitchen area is almost critical and deemed a requirement if you wish to recoup the value of the basement.